Sunday, April 22, 2012

Donation

Number 29. Sort through clothes and get rid of what I do not wear.

This is something that my mom used to require all of us to do at least once a year. I've found that since she passed away, I have neglected this "spring cleaning" ritual. It needed to be done quite desperately, however. My fluctuating weight has given me a multitude of sizes that I simply cannot wear anymore. From my former size 8 up to my heaviest size 14 and everything in between.

All in all, I collected 6 bags of dresses, sweaters, pants, tops, and shoes. They will be going straight to good will the next time I go into town. This means that I have even less to move when we make our way back to Tuscaloosa this summer! :) Oh, did I forget to mention that? My husband got offered a job in our hometown so we will gladly be moving back within the next few months! Now to buy a house... Prayers are appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first of all, I just realized that you are doing the 101 in 1001. Second of all, I'm so excited you're back in town and want to see you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete