Saturday, March 17, 2012

You have how many?!

I am very excited to announce that on March 13, 2012 I officially completed my first goal. I completed goal #100- Get a new piercing. In the past I've had some pretty obscure piercings, (none of them inappropriate) but this time I got a fairly simple piercing.

 Like most piercings, it hurt initially. However, after the jewelry was put in place, the pain was a non issue. I was able to sleep on the ear the very same night, which doesn't happen often, if ever. I was very excited to be able to share this piercing opportunity with my awesome friend, Amanda, who is coincidentally not a fan of piercings. She was pretty supportive, though, even allowing me to hold her hand without much complaining. So without further ado: My new piercing. :)

The new piercing is the bottom cartilage piercing. My mom took me to get the top one for Christmas about 4 years ago. I pretty much think it rocks! :)

1 comment: